Ten Books That Made Me Want To Do Stuff

Today's Top Ten list is a part of Top Ten Tuesday, created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is to share ten books that inspired you to do, learn, or be something. While I would love to do all of the things on this list, some are simply unrealistic, while others I either haven't gotten to yet or I incorporate into my life in a small way. 

1. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier and Outlander by Diana Gabaldon




2. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout




3. Double Down by Gwenda Bond




4. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck




5. The Royal We by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan




6. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers




7. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson




8. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab




9. Everywhere and Every Way by Jennifer Probst




10. A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee and Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer




3 comments:

  1. This is such a great post! I definitely want to check out Outlander. I love your images.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I can't wait to hear what you think of Outlander once you get to it - that book can get pretty intense haha.

      Delete
  2. Great list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/top-ten-tuesday-67/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 The Lone Reader. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.