Ten Potentially Intriguing Facts About Me

Today's Top Ten list is a part of Top Ten Tuesday, created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is to share ten things about yourself, so here we go. 

1. I rarely drink the wine at church, and usually opt for the grape juice - there's just something about the combination of grape juice and bread that I can't resist.

2. I just gave away my gigantic dorm room in exchange for a puppy (which I've been waiting 18 years for, thank you very much) and a new car. Super long commute, here I come!

3. I'm probably the worst at blogging - I started blogging on the eve of my freshman year of high school, and I'm still blogging as a sophomore in college, but this blog is number six or seven on my hopefully finished list of different book blogs I've had.

4. When I'm not reading, you can usually find me in bed watching tv shows and movies and eagerly marking them off on my movie and tv tracking apps.

5. If you're reading the same book as me at the same time I am, well I'm sorry, but I will probably try and finish that book before you do for absolutely no good reason.

6. My dream is to live in New York when I'm older.

7. I'm a very sleepy individual, and naps are my best friend. But rarely during vacation, because I like making the most of my free time.

8. I've never been to a wedding before.

9. Two unrelated facts: 1) I'm in love with love, and 2) I really want to become a cardio-thoracic surgeon; in other words, I want to work with hearts. Take from that what you will.

10. My favorite animal is the white tiger, thanks to my favorite character from Tiger's Curse.


So what about you? Link me to your Top Ten post so that I can get to know you better!


7 comments:

  1. I'm frequently tired too, but unfortunately I suffer frequently from insomnia and wish I could sleep more! So, I envy that you can take naps. :-)

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-ten-tuesday-ten-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that terrible! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that :(

      Delete
  2. You're funny, Lol. I am trying to not suck at blogging but I feel I may be failing. And I Love Love too.

    Hope @ Amethyst Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! And I'm sure you don't suck at blogging - I feel like we think we fail at it but usually we're not too bad ;)

      Delete
  3. I love naps, too, and I’ve only been to one wedding. It was really boring and made me not want to go to another one.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope that the first wedding I go to won't disappoint me! It always seems so beautiful and romantic in the movies and books, but then again, they're movies and books haha. I guess we'll just have to see!

      Delete
  4. In regards to number five, I completely understand! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 The Lone Reader. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.