Ten Potentially Intriguing Facts About Me
Today's Top Ten list is a part of Top Ten Tuesday, created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is to share ten things about yourself, so here we go.
1. I rarely drink the wine at church, and usually opt for the grape juice - there's just something about the combination of grape juice and bread that I can't resist.
2. I just gave away my gigantic dorm room in exchange for a puppy (which I've been waiting 18 years for, thank you very much) and a new car. Super long commute, here I come!
3. I'm probably the worst at blogging - I started blogging on the eve of my freshman year of high school, and I'm still blogging as a sophomore in college, but this blog is number six or seven on my hopefully finished list of different book blogs I've had.
4. When I'm not reading, you can usually find me in bed watching tv shows and movies and eagerly marking them off on my movie and tv tracking apps.
5. If you're reading the same book as me at the same time I am, well I'm sorry, but I will probably try and finish that book before you do for absolutely no good reason.
6. My dream is to live in New York when I'm older.
7. I'm a very sleepy individual, and naps are my best friend. But rarely during vacation, because I like making the most of my free time.
8. I've never been to a wedding before.
9. Two unrelated facts: 1) I'm in love with love, and 2) I really want to become a cardio-thoracic surgeon; in other words, I want to work with hearts. Take from that what you will.
10. My favorite animal is the white tiger, thanks to my favorite character from Tiger's Curse.