Top Ten Books I'd Buy If Handed A Blank Check

Today's Top Ten list is a part of Top Ten Tuesday, created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is to share ten books you'd buy right now if someone handed you a fully loaded gift card. And then I changed it to blank check because let's be real: that's so much cooler.

I've included both books that have been released and books that haven't, because I only buy books that I adore and most of the ones I expect to love haven't come out yet or I already have them.











3 comments:

  1. AHHH CANNOT WAIT TO READ THE NEW HARRY POTTER!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/02/top-ten-tuesday-68/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you receive the books you want soon. Happy reading!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/08/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-buy-right.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd buy Gemina too! I'm actually currently reading Nimona and it is pretty good so far.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 The Lone Reader. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.