All The Things I Watched Over Spring Break


Unlike last time, I decided it would probably be a better decision not to make a TBW - to be watched - list, since last time I did that during winter break, I ended up watching exactly one episode of one of the shows I'd planned on watching. I certainly did much better this time around, thankfully, and I attribute it all to my list-less spring break. 

So here's everything I watched over spring break this year (yes, I spent the majority of my break in my room either watching tv or talking to a camera - how dare you judge me). Oh, and I also totally forgot to mention that I binged season eight of The Vampire Diaries as well. I'm so ready for the finale this week: it's going to be epic.


No comments:

Copyright © 2016 The Lone Reader. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.